SNMP Energy Center of Excellence(ECOE) Training
At SNMP Energy Center of Excellence (ECOE) we provide the type of training programs that help engineers and professionals understands the inherent challenges in controlling energy usage. Our tailored programs provide the knowledge and system expertise to help:
· Improve energy utilization per unit of production output
· Lower production risk
· Speed time to market
· Reduce costs associated with maintaining quality and compliance
Measurement & Verification Solutions allow you to monitor, manage and optimize energy usage, reducing overall energy costs. These solutions transform energy data into valuable information that can be used to analyze and understand how your energy is utilized.
Measurement & Verification Solutions can help you:
· Understand energy usage and load profiles to support procurement and rate negotiations
· Identify and justify operational and/or capital investment projects to reduce energy costs
· Measure, verify and justify energy conservation measures
· Estimate savings and maintain sustainability of energy management programs
· Start an energy management program using information and/or a list of quick hit projects
· Identify opportunities for demand response and control
· Verify utility bills
Our training programs also help our students understand how to program Building Automation Systems (BAS) and collect the data from controllers needed to perform measurements and verification. This is one of the most key component to understanding how to reduce energy usage.